Lighting

If you have engaged our interior design services, then you’re already 80% covered with regards to the general illumination of your interior spaces. The remaining 20% goes to setting the mood with ambient or indirect lighting.

Visit our recommended sites for an extensive range of lighting products and to consult with qualified professionals ready to assist you in selecting the most suitable lighting for your space.

 

Parrot Uncle

Like Modern

Belle & June

Shop over 7000 exquiste home accents and enjoy 10% off | Belleandjune.com

Shop the lighting collection at Belle & June for beautiful table lamps and hanging pendant lights.

switch modern

Shop SwitchModern.com for Modern Table Lamps